Visa applications to the Home Office/UK Border Agency for:
- Visit visa
- Entry clearance for Partner, child, elderly dependent and other family members
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Citizenship
- Sponsorship declarations
- Working in the UK under TIER system
- Minister of Religion
- EEA nationals and their non EEA family members
- EU Settlement scheme
- Applications for people who are in the UK without a valid visa
- Detention, removal or deportation
- BailAppeal: Immigration Asylum Chamber (IAC), to the First tier Tribunal and Upper tier Tribunal.
Our fee structure is set up so as to give a clear understanding of what our services cost from the very beginning of starting the case.
We operate a fixed fee structure which means that at the very beginning clients will know, what our charges will be. These charges will not change, unless there is a change of circumstance in the case and the nature of the works we need to do changes.
Our fees promise to all clients:
- Clear transparent fee structure
- Competitive fees
- Flexible payment methods